First, we can have some questions, and then based on the answer we will know, how businesses influence our daily life. 1. Can you imagine a life without business? 2. Where we can get the things if we people don’t run business? 3. How our life will be? 4. Can we produce every need we want for daily life? Let’s discuss the answers to the above questions. 1. No, we can even imagine this because every need depends on some kind of business people do. 2. It’s impossible to buy the things, once the business people stop doing it, whatever things we need we should depend on some other people to get it. 3. Our life will be ruined totally, and we can’t even lead our life without our basic needs too. 4. Of course not, how all can produce food items, dresses, and home appliances. To get the basic needs, we need business. That’s why business becomes part of our life.
What are the types of business we have?
Business is divided into few categories based on how people doing it. They are,
- Individual business- only one person will take care of the whole business, there will be no partners accompanied here. Examples are supermarket, boutiques, etc.,
- Partnership business- two or more people will combine and do it. They will invest as equal share to start a business and split the profits too. Such as shopping malls, educational institutions, etc., come under this.
- Family business- it will come from generation to generation. The business will handle by the next generation once the concerned person got aged. Only the particular family will take care of this. Examples are cinema theatres, food business, etc.,
- Social business- people will combine with the government and lead it. Mostly it will be based on the tender base and it will continue for many years. Examples are road contract, building contract, etc.,
- Large industrial type- factories will come under this. The production will take place throughout the day. Such as cement industry, food production, etc.,
- Small industrial type- some people from the particular region will do this business. Such as crackers making, matchbox, etc., will come under this category.
Who can start the business and how to develop it?
There is no limitation to start the business, anyone who has ideas and talent can start it. Even money can be arranged as loans, nowadays every government and private finance are offering loans to the people if their business idea was trendy and meet the present need. Starting a business is not a big deal but developing it and taking it in the right way matter here’s. We need to do marketing to develop it, digital marketing is the latest technology at present we have. We can use this technology and develop our business. There are many platforms present in digital marketing, such as social media, content writing, search engine, website, etc., we can choose based on our needs and use them.